Friday, October 11, 2013

Billy Crystal is Still Foolin' 'Em!

If you're like me, you absolutely loved Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers, and Analyze This. I was so excited to hear that at 65, Billy is releasing, Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?, what he calls a "non-memoir" written about him by him. He opens up about his past experiences in the business, what it's like growing old, and shares exclusive memories with other comedy idols as they won over our hearts.

Undoubtedly, that irresistible Billy Crystal wit and humour jumps from each page. The book is also available in audio version, with live readings from Billy's performances. I highly recommend you check out this hilarious interview with Billy Crystal on the Daily Show!

No comments: