Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lainey Lui Reviews Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor and Park

The feelings are unanimous in our Ampersand office: Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor and Park is our favourite young adult book of the year! Maybe its the amazing 80's pop culture references or the challenges of first-love romance that help us relate so well. Author Rainbow Rowell recently visited Toronto for a series of readings and was reviewed (and interviewed) by the one and only gossip entertainment blogger Lainey Lui! Her review is so fantastic I just had to share my favourite part:

"Here’s my only complaint about the book: since I read it on my iPad, I couldn’t properly hug it. Hugging an iPad isn’t the same as hugging a real book. And as corny as it sounds, it deserves to be hugged." - Lainey

To read Lainey's awesome review in full, click here.

No comments: