Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dystopian Tour Contest

Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting authors Veronica Roth (Divergent) and Lauren Oliver (Delirium) when they were in Toronto for the Dystopian Fiction Tour. InnerSPACE hosted the event that I attended at Indigo Yorkdale and aired the footage of the event during their broadcast the following night! Some fans had been there waiting in line for hours!

So what did Veronica Roth and Lauren Oliver have to say about their trip to Canada? Check out this link for Veronica's blog and this link for Lauren Oliver's blog.

As promised, for those who could not attend the events, I did get books signed. I'm offering up THREE of the following fabulous prize packs:

A Signed copy of both Divergent and Delirium
A Signed poster of Divergent
A 'Swag' bag full of cool tattoos & fun extras

If you are a librarian or teacher located in Canada and would like to win one of these great prize packs, please send me an e-mail at rosalyn.steele@harpercollins.com with Dystopian Fiction Contest in the subject line.

I'll collect entries until 9 a.m. on Friday June 10th and randomly draw three winners from the qualified entrants.

Remember- your odds of winning a fabulous prize on the Dewey Diva blog are MUCH better than winning the lotto!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I read Divergent and loved it. Have to get the other one now!