Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jane Lynch's Happy Accidents

I've been a Jane Lynch fan ever since I saw 'Best in Show'. So, I'm really excited about Jane's new autobiography Happy Accidents, which will be hitting stores (and library shelves) September 13th!

Check out the video trailers below! The first, was filmed just after Jane finished recording the audio edition and will tell you a bit more about the book and the process of writing it.


And now- a special message recorded just for us in Canada!



Are you excited too?!! I have a five galleys up for grabs for the first five Canadian librarians to e-mail me at rosalyn.steele@harpercollins.com.

Please use 'Happy Accidents' as the subject of your e-mail and please be sure to include the full mailing address of your library.

-Rosalyn

No comments: