Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Which I Live Out a Fantasy, Sort Of. . .


This is going to be a self-indulgent post so please forgive me, but I was just so darn EXCITED to walk by The Novel Idea Bookstore in downtown Kingston and see this in their store window:


It's hard to read from the photo, but it's the information for the Dewey Divas Book Lover's Lunch tomorrow.  Hey, it's the closest I'll ever get to being featured in a bookstore window so let me have my moment.

I do love visiting Kingston. It has lots of interesting boutiques and independent stores and still retains a lot of its historical charm. Plus there seems to be a café or tea shop on every corner.  I picked up a delicious European hot chocolate from The Mug & Truffle Chocolate Café (well, how could I resist going into an establishment with that name?) and settled down with my book by the water's edge, only to be distracted by the gorgeous full moon.

No comments: