Friday, December 27, 2013

What We're Reading This Holiday Season

I know how I'll be spending my holidays (that is, when I'm not partaking in all the delicious food and festivities). I'm giving my "To Be Read" pile some attention! I asked my fellow Deweys what's on their "To Be Read" piles and this is what they said:

                                    Lahring:                                      


Wake by Anna Hope
(Random House)


Tim:

I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
(Little Brown & Company)

Laureen:

HYDE by Daniel Levine 
(Houghton Mifflin Harourt)

Rosalyn:


Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
(Reagan Arthur Books)

Saffron:


The Paris Architect: A Novel
by Charles Belfoure
(Sourcebooks)

Margot:


The Devil I Know by Claire Kilroy
(Grove Atlantic)

Janet:


TransAtlantic by Colum McCann
(Random House)


Caught by Lisa Moore
(Anansi)


How to Get Along With Women: Short Stories 
By Elisabeth de Mariaffi
(Invisible Printing)


The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt 
(Little, Brown and Company)


Levels of Life by Julian Barnes 
(Knopf)



The Circle by Dave Eggers
(Knopf)













No comments: