Friday, December 27, 2013

What We're Reading This Holiday Season

I know how I'll be spending my holidays (that is, when I'm not partaking in all the delicious food and festivities). I'm giving my "To Be Read" pile some attention! I asked my fellow Deweys what's on their "To Be Read" piles and this is what they said:


Wake by Anna Hope
(Random House)


I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
(Little Brown & Company)


HYDE by Daniel Levine 
(Houghton Mifflin Harourt)


Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
(Reagan Arthur Books)


The Paris Architect: A Novel
by Charles Belfoure


The Devil I Know by Claire Kilroy
(Grove Atlantic)


TransAtlantic by Colum McCann
(Random House)

Caught by Lisa Moore

How to Get Along With Women: Short Stories 
By Elisabeth de Mariaffi
(Invisible Printing)

The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt 
(Little, Brown and Company)

Levels of Life by Julian Barnes 

The Circle by Dave Eggers

No comments: